Snow Wars Introduction Snow Wars Introduction

pretty good!

Good points:
Audio overall good; you can hear everything
Sounds effects good.
Flash parts well designed.

Things for fixing:
A little bit of pixelation in the video, however, not bad enough where it makes the video bad.
the sun in the camera.
The time with the transition of the text in the beginning: I feel that it took too long, but maybe I just read fast; and When it says, "The highly anticipated" anticipated is halfway off the screen, so you can not see it too well.

Overall, I liked it, and I will be waiting for the full movie out soon! :)

Fro responds:

Text problem is my fault and is noted.

The sun problem is something I will take notice of in the future. (Sometimes you don't think of it when your taping)

And well.. that's all I can fix though. :P

Thanks for the review.

SmexyStory -MapleStory GM SmexyStory -MapleStory GM

contrary to Crusher117 said...

This Flash did indeed violate the rules by one) Your movie must not simply be an ad for your site. and Two) Do not submit pictures in a slide show format with no interactivity. Quiz games are okay.

that being said, I flagged this and one other submission by the same author while they were under judgment; got one, but not this one :(

There is really nothing to grade here other than the quality of the photos.... which was poor.

Hay Wars Hay Wars

Nicely done!

It was overall very well put together, the lasers were in sync with the sound perfectly! Very funny too, especially the ending.
The only complaint I have, and I'm sure you've heard it before is the voice acting not sounding quite right.
Overall still a great parody from star wars!

Fro responds:

Yeah the voices do suck. That's what we get for the camera. If we do one again we may try to over dub the voices to work better. Thanks for the great review.

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

wow!!

This was a great tribute to Radiohead!! it was well draw, and the music went with the animation so perfectly, it was almost like the song was made for the animation, not the other way around, lol. i hope to see more of your work!!

Pass-my-Flash 2 Pass-my-Flash 2

wow

that was very cool. It was very original and the drawing and animation were very well done!! I think my only complaint is that it ended so quick!! lol

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

amazing!!

Krinkels with another amazing chapter in the Madness series. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for another one.

Okami by Yiffmasters Okami by Yiffmasters