Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Good game

I love this game; upgrade games are very enjoyable, and this, everything is upgradable; it leaves a warm and fuzzy feeling inside :)

The one bug I have run into (I don't know if it is just my computer) if I buy the save system first, I cannot click on any other buttons. Not a huge deal, I just bought it last to complete the game, just thought I might bring it up though.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Wonderful!

This games is great! The Artwork is stunning and the animation is smooth; it was really done by a professional! Keep up the great work!

: Mad World : : Mad World :

well..

The animation was smooth and very nice, and the music tied in well. However, obviously length is an issue; it is way too short. You can make this into a larger game with an actual point besides collecting strange triangles.

I like this and I hope to see more! Just make it longer!! :)

6/10; 5/5

Suckaz Suckaz

well

It doesn't work. If I made a mistake, please let me know, if not, please fix it. It looks like it could be a good game.

Armegalo responds:

update your flash player

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

this game was great!

I thought it was rather well made, a great improvement on the first! My only complaint is the number of days to get to Union City. Due to the set time limit, it doesn't leave enough time to explore all the cities and get everything. Still it is oferall the best zombie shooter I've played

doom blade doom blade

.....

the red screen needs to go away! it looks like it could be good, but we need to see to play!

Rugger Bugger Rugger Bugger

nice one

that was really good, it was a simple game and it was pulled off well!