Snow Wars Introduction Snow Wars Introduction

pretty good!

Good points:
Audio overall good; you can hear everything
Sounds effects good.
Flash parts well designed.

Things for fixing:
A little bit of pixelation in the video, however, not bad enough where it makes the video bad.
the sun in the camera.
The time with the transition of the text in the beginning: I feel that it took too long, but maybe I just read fast; and When it says, "The highly anticipated" anticipated is halfway off the screen, so you can not see it too well.

Overall, I liked it, and I will be waiting for the full movie out soon! :)

Fro responds:

Text problem is my fault and is noted.

The sun problem is something I will take notice of in the future. (Sometimes you don't think of it when your taping)

And well.. that's all I can fix though. :P

Thanks for the review.

SmexyStory -MapleStory GM SmexyStory -MapleStory GM

contrary to Crusher117 said...

This Flash did indeed violate the rules by one) Your movie must not simply be an ad for your site. and Two) Do not submit pictures in a slide show format with no interactivity. Quiz games are okay.

that being said, I flagged this and one other submission by the same author while they were under judgment; got one, but not this one :(

There is really nothing to grade here other than the quality of the photos.... which was poor.

Hay Wars Hay Wars

Nicely done!

It was overall very well put together, the lasers were in sync with the sound perfectly! Very funny too, especially the ending.
The only complaint I have, and I'm sure you've heard it before is the voice acting not sounding quite right.
Overall still a great parody from star wars!

Fro responds:

Yeah the voices do suck. That's what we get for the camera. If we do one again we may try to over dub the voices to work better. Thanks for the great review.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Good game

I love this game; upgrade games are very enjoyable, and this, everything is upgradable; it leaves a warm and fuzzy feeling inside :)

The one bug I have run into (I don't know if it is just my computer) if I buy the save system first, I cannot click on any other buttons. Not a huge deal, I just bought it last to complete the game, just thought I might bring it up though.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Wonderful!

This games is great! The Artwork is stunning and the animation is smooth; it was really done by a professional! Keep up the great work!

: Mad World : : Mad World :

well..

The animation was smooth and very nice, and the music tied in well. However, obviously length is an issue; it is way too short. You can make this into a larger game with an actual point besides collecting strange triangles.

I like this and I hope to see more! Just make it longer!! :)

6/10; 5/5

Windows Beat Windows Beat

nice!

thats good stuff fo' sho'

South Park /R.Kelly Mix South Park /R.Kelly Mix